Vietnamese Title: Cty LD Yang Ming Việt Nam
English Title: Yang Ming (Viet Nam) Corp.
Address: 200 Dien Bien Phu St. , District 3 , HCMC , S.R Vietnam
Province: Ho Chi Minh
Director: Võ Việt Triều
Fax: (84-8)-39321862 ; 39321863
Main Business: TRANSPORT SERVICES
Yang Ming Marine Transport Corporation (Yang Ming) was established on December 28, 1972.
At the middle of 2010, Yang Ming operates a fleet of 80 vessels with a 4.1-million-D.W.T / operating capacity 321 thousand TEUS, of which container ships are the mains service force.
Ever since its founding, Yang Ming has adopted and practiced this management philosophy: "Teamwork, Innovation, Honesty, and Pragmatism." In the meantime, getting breakthroughs and solving problems by concerted efforts, in line with the motto of "Punctual, Speedy, Reliable and Economical" service, have been the keys to our outstanding performance and efficiency. Yang Ming is one of the world's leading, experienced container transportation companies, thanks to incessant rejuvenation, its fleet is comparably young.
With ISO-9001, ISO-9002, ISO-14001, ISO-27001, ISM CODE, ISPS CODE , and OHSAS 18001 accreditations and being awarded with the ROC's 1996 National Quality Outstanding Case Award, we at Yang Ming have never ceased to maintain and improve our efficiency. All of us at Yang Ming are determined and committed to enhancing customer service, expanding our service scope and broadening our service locations even more through partnership alliances with many of the most prominent shipping companies globally such as K-Line of Japan, COSCO of Mainland China, and Hanjin of South Korea, etc. Furthermore, as a result of our long-term dedication to our customers, Yang Ming is continuously making it a top priority to provide high-quality "Punctual, Speedy, Reliable, and Economical" service to each or our customers across the world. With our modernized, systematized and efficient management, it comes as no surprise that Yang Ming's reliable services have been recognized by our confident and demanding customers across the globe.
- 17/11/2009 - Phuc Tam Trans & Services Joint Stock Company
- 17/11/2009 - Ung Long Co.,Ltd.
- 17/11/2009 - Seaborne(S) Co.,Ltd.
- 17/11/2009 - T.T.M Transportation Co., Ltd
- 17/11/2009 - Pil Vietnam J.V.C
- 17/11/2009 - Bee Logistics Corp.
- 17/11/2009 - Saigon Ship Yard Ltd.
- 17/11/2009 - Gensoft Limited Company
- 17/11/2009 - Hoang Ha Transport Service Trading Co.,Ltd.
- 17/11/2009 - Tran Viet Co.,Ltd - Hcmc Branch.
- 17/11/2009 - Mekong Cargo Freight Co.,Ltd.
- 17/11/2009 - Pacific Qeen Logistics Co.,Ltd.
- 17/11/2009 - M & P International Trade And Service Co.,Ltd.
- 17/11/2009 - Accord International Co.,Ltd
- 17/11/2009 - T & T Shipping And Trading Co.,Ltd.
- 17/11/2009 - Dong Tay Promotion
- 17/11/2009 - Oriflame Vietnam Limited
- 17/11/2009 - M.T.L Transportation Trading Co.,Ltd